- Make sure you have the key (key) Windows XP valid.
- The entire process will take less than 1 / 2 or 1 hour, depending on your computer spec.
- If you are asked for an administrator password, you should choose the Repair option (repair) the second, not the first.
- Insert your Windows XP CD and do the boot from the CD.
- When it appears the second repair option R = Repair, press the R key This will start the repair.
- Press the F8 key to agree the next process "I Agree at the Licensing Agreement
- Press R when the directory where you installed Windows XP. Usually C: \ WINDOWS
Next will be checked drive C: and start copying files.
And automatically restart if necessary. Let your CD in the drive.
- Next you will see a picture of "progress bar" that is part of the improvement,
he looks like a normal XP installation normally, including "Collecting Information, Dynamic Update,
- When asked, click the Next button
- When asked to enter a key, enter key (key) your valid Windows XP.
- Normally you want to remain in the Domain or Workgroup name the same.
- The computer will restart.
- Then you will have the same screen as the activation of the system when a normal installation.
- Register if you want (usually not necessary).