Joint disease, or better known as arthritis can affect men and women of all ages. However, rheumatic attack more elderly group. There are a wide range of conditions that are generally expressed as rheumatism. Based on the target rasasakit attacks, arthritis can be divided into rheumatic arthritis includes rheumatoid arthritis yana, rtritis gout, and osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis that attacked outside as fibrositis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, or better known as gout are inflammation in the joints due to the accumulation of uric acid in the joints.
- Gout arthritis is an inflammation of the joints due to the accumulation of uric acid in the joints.
- Osteoarthritis is a joint disease because of the aging process is accompanied by abnormalities in the bone adjacent to each other.
- Fibrositis is the pain and soreness in muscles caused by external factors, especially weather
Common symptoms that occur in this disease melipiti fatigue, stiff joints, pain in the limbs, especially when it is moved, muscle tension, inflammation and swelling in the joints, and muscular weakness. These symptoms can be reduced by regular exercise and appropriate.
There are some traditional ingredients that can improve the metabolic processes in the body so as to reduce or treat the disease. For example, the following ingredients:
- 10 grains pimento
- 10 grains of pepper
- 30 grams of leaves of young starfruit wuluh
- Vinegar to taste
- 1 cup water
Cloves, pepper, and starfruit leaves wuluh nuda washed with clean water, if necessary, cut into small pieces. Then boiled together with 1 cup water and vinegar to boil for 15 minutes. Once cool, strain the ingredients and the resulting liquid is applied to the sore spot. Do it when there is pain or deemed necessary.
Hopefully this article useful.